Thursday, May 26, 2011

the hardest part


The hardest part is the admission to yourself that you somehow lost your nerve. That somehow, you are failing yourself. Again.

So stop worrying about the road not taken and just choose a road, any road. Too many people don't and the end result is the same. They never get anywhere.

For me, that means kicking open some of the doors I've worked really hard to get to. Now is not the time for losing nerve. Take your chances, make your mistakes and laugh about it later.

Because honestly, I've been so exhausted and stressed to the point of breaking over the last few months, I lost my nerve. It's as simple as that. And when you do that, you lose your ability to dream big.

So, it's time to get out of my own way and change my life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment