Thursday, February 24, 2011

statisticalities




Wisdom imparted to us by Run-D.M.C.: it's like that and that's the way it is.

The way it's been for me is fairly busy as Ty and I wrapped up our initial manuscript and revisions for the novel. It's fairly busy as I determine what the next big project is. It's fairly busy as I try to maintain a dayjob, a personal life and write.

All that being said, it's a goal to see more new material up here on a regular basis. More live show reviews, some old reviews that were never posted and should have been, record write ups, and hopefully a chat with a friend or two.

These are all things I've been wanting to do more and more lately. But then I went and looked at stats for this site over the last year. The internet is a funny thing. You think you're spitballing in silence but...
some of you just keep coming back.

Huh.

Well, thanks in any and all ways.

And now I leave you with StapleSaurusRex.

No comments:

Post a Comment